I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

My New Blog

So since I'm going to be writing a whole bunch of songs, and junk check it out here. Or check out the My Song link to the right of this.

Check em out as I post more and more and see if you can give me some constructive feedback.

(Message to Sarah)

I did this all for you... Well not really, but since you commented on my last post it gave me a really cool idea!!!

Good Job

2 Comments:

Blogger beth said...

Checked out the link- great songs :) A bunch of us are going to keep you accountable now, you know. No writing= no cool friends or cool presents or cool songs. Good job.
Bethany

8:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awe, I got a present! Thanks for taking my idea Jon, I already put a few comments on there for ya!

2:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home