I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Christmas Day

So ya, today is christmas and I just got home. It was quite the day... I stayed the night at Beck's house and spent christmas day with her whole family. The night was fun before, they had like an open house and I pretty much chatted it up with random people the whole night. At 12 am Ben and I retreated to play Halo 2... Later that evening at 3:30 they opened up one gift each. Six hours later I awoke to find that Beck hadn't yet gone to bed due to her wrapping the entire families gifts. She went to bed at 9 and woke up at 11:30 when breakfast was ready (thanks to Ben and I). We then opened up what seemed to be an endless supply of gifts that took the better part of the day to get through... 4:30 rolls around and the last present is opened. Then a light bulb goes off and they remember that they have to put the turkey in the oven. Since it is a freakin huge bird, it was going to take 6 hours to cook, and since my ride home came at 8... I didn't get no food... Instead I went to Tim Hortons and had a sandwhich.

Today was great... I loved my day, and a great time with BEcks family. Can't wait till next year.. She comin to my christmas tommorow and well have some good times too.

Merry Chirstmas

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew G said...

whoa... you guys haven't even been dating that long and you're already staying over???

man, you move fast dude.

Merry Christmas bro

10:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home