I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Slacker

So I know that I have been slacking off with the whole blog thing, but its cos I'm super busy. I'm finishing up my semester at school and have papers and projects and exams all back to back. Other than that I'm doing great. Work rocks, I love it... Some cool stuff is comin up, but its classified so I can tell you. The Fish (Bill Fish) and I have been doing some cool videos about life at tacf. They are hillara-freaking-ous. But only those on staff, or those that come to the youth banquet will see them. Also today is December 9th and that means 3 month of me dating the beautiful rebecca poulsen. Praise Jebus and woohoo.

So life is cool, and christmas break is coming up so I get like a month off.... WOW!



2 Comments:

Blogger beth said...

Awwwwwww, remember when you, Pudd and I would slack off at TACF? 'Stooging' was good times...
bethany

5:02 PM

 
Blogger Jon L said...

True that.. But alas... Me and Pudd get paid to stodge and you still stoodge.

Life is good!!!

9:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home