I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Monday, January 10, 2005

First Day Back at Skool

So today was my first day back after like a month off. This semester is the baredown semester. I kind of failed 3 course in the last one. Anyways, (I know what your all thinking.... How could such a smart guy like Jon Long fail 3 courses. Well to be honest, I am surprised as well. Oh well, more studying is needed.)
So I'm waiting for like my next class to start, and the fun stuff guy for the school counsel gets up and says that they will blast out the same Celine Dion song over and over, until they sell out of hot dogs. All the proceeds would go to the Tsnami people. Anyways after about 20 times of me hearing this same song over and over and over and over...etc... I went to buy a hot dog. When I got there I said this, (no joke..exact words) "so how much cash is it gonna cost me for you guys to turn this crap off". Well they told me whatever you got on ya. "Luckily being the poor student that I am, I only had like 5 bucks on me. SO I pulled it out and gave it to them and ate the hot dog. Whithin 2 minutes of me returning, all my friends had done the same and the music did indeed stop. For the record, my hatered of Celine Dion has exponetialy grown!!!!
ANyways, all in all a good day.

5 Comments:

Blogger Andrew G said...

OH COME ON... EVERYONE'S DOWN ON CELENE JUST BECAUSE SHE'S A FREAKIN ALIEN

7:14 PM

 
Blogger Lee said...

Uuurrrgggghhhhhhh!!!!!!
Celine Dion, I feel your pain Jon!!!
What an evil plan, but it was for a good cause so I'll let it slide.

12:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hesh yer mouf! I happen to like Celine. Even if she does resemble an alian at times. But C'mon, the way she beats her chest so hard and doesn't even bruse? She's like 98 pounds! How does she not bruse herself? So see, she's a mystery right up there with who shot JFK. How can you not like her?

1:27 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

I think I would have bought a hot dog and went somewhere else. I would peak out if I heard that song more that three times...

7:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, can i just say that i find the entire thingy very entertaining...Sorry it had to be to your expence Jon...but you have to admit, WHAT A CAMPAIGN!!! Dude if something was gonna work to sell them dogs it was cruel and unusual punishment...you said it yourself...broke students. They had to think creatively and someone had their thinking caps on that day!! Or else ear plugs in...or maybe it was just that they are freaks and actualy just wanted an excuse to listen to the same song over and over and over?...Naaa!!!
;o)
Beck

9:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home