I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Monday, November 29, 2004

Rock Star In Training

So yes it is true, I did indeed play guitar Sunday morning for the church. And yes it is also true that I lead a song musicaly (I didn't sing though), and it is also true that my finger tips are hurting like a mad man on crack.

So ya I got to play with Drew, Jason, Laura, Tyler, Kathryn, Diedra, Peter Lazar. Oh its true... My dreams a beggining to come true, accept I can't fly yet so not all of them are becoming true. Ya it was so fun.... I had my feauxhawk for the whole church and internet viewers to see. I thought I played pretty good and so did everyone else...

My one squibble is that many people kept saying..." look out Matt Redman, here comes Jon", or they would say, "look who it is... It's Matt Redman Jr.". For the record, I'm first going after Jeremey Sinnot, then BJ, then Matt Redman.

So i've made my hit list.... So watch out....

Also many people have been like, "remeber me when your U2 famous"... First of all, I don't want to be U2 famous. I want to be somewhere in between Delirious and and like The backstreet boys... But I also would like the staying power of U2, so I won't be a one or two hit wonder.

Anyways now you know my dreams.... So if your on the hitlist... That means you Jeremy Sinnot.... Then watch out cause here I come!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Isn't he great, he lights.." Oh wait, that song's about Jesus! Hey, Diedra is singing now...that's awesome! She's got a great voice, it's good to see they're starting to rotate people and train them up. That was the whole purpose of having a core worship team right?

6:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, it's just me again. I forgot to sign my name!

6:51 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

ya dude, I have the same dreams. except I want to be somewhere between blindside and pillar. I want to be the intense drummer, and i to want to fly, like on my own, with out engines or jets or Hemi's, sweet!

3:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home