I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Saturday, January 01, 2005

ZEO Party

Yesterday was the Zeo party and I think it was a success. We got about the number of people that we expected and we sold a bunch more tickets with burgers and the joisting blow up toy. I thought the highlight of the evening was the DJ's... J Puddy, Marcus Tandy, and Shagz were all amazing. Also a big thanks goes out to Pudd, Mel, Maija, Bethany, Mark, Beck, and Ben for lending a big hand and making the evening a success.

Thanks for all who came, and also Happy New Year to all.... and to all a good night... ( or something like that)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are your homies had a good time. Is it fun having a signigicant other on New Years eve? I wouldn't know...BUT do you know what's it's like to be in California for New Year's eve? Would YOU? Oh yeah...it's fun. Way better than dating. Way better....(sike)

1:13 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

Well I'll take your word for it that it was a great time, seeing as how I was around. CRAP!! I shoulda stayed here for Christmas!

4:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home