I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Tis the Season

It's Christmas time, it's cold outside
This is the time when most parents lie,

Their children are told about a fat guy in a suit
He leaves candies and a bunch of other loot.

Everyone gets a couple days off work,
except for chefs, hotel clerks, and clerks.

Tis the season to be jolly,
to decorate our houses with tinsle and holly.

Boy, I do love this season indeed,
its Jesus's birthday.... Yipeeee.

-Jon Long-


Merry Christmas Everyone....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm impressed. I liked the 3rd line the best....Everyone gets a couple days off work,except for chefs, hotel clerks, and clerks." It's too bad for the clerks. And people who work at Blockbuster video stores. Merry Christmas Jlo!

1:27 PM

 
Blogger McBoozo the Clown said...

Jon,
I just noticed the Homestar link on your blog, I'm a big fan...check out my blog, if you're entertained post a link. Oh, and thanks for the chordbook.com link, I loved it, sweet site!

http://mcboozo.blogspot.com

2:19 PM

 
Blogger Linda Hope said...

Hey Jlo,

My fave line is the 2nd one "This is the time when most parents lie"...

You ROCK,
Linda

11:34 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks jon... finally, someone with the moral courage to expose the lies!!! did you know that 'santa' is an anagram for 'satan'?! think about that for a while... hmm...

parents, save your children!!! don't feed into the capitalist corporate brainwashing!!!

children, santa isn't real, never was, never will be!!! save yourselves!!!

ok, that's enough triple exclamation points...

(in case you're reading this and don't know me, i'm only joking... i swear i'm not a jerk... most of the time...)

11:43 AM

 
Blogger Jon L said...

Don't worry, I'll expose all the corporate holidays and make them pay... (insert evil laugh)

Valentines Day.... You're next...

(insert other evil laugh)

11:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home