I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Snow Day!!!!

So today is what I like to call a snow day. Schools are canceled, except for the fact that schools are out for Christmas... Also, its almost like work is canceled!!! There are like 15 people at work today... Most of which are in the media department... Good job guys... Anyways it's so crazy looking at all the snow and ice and snow and ice... I love it, except for the snow part, oh and the ice part... Oh well, its a snowboarders dream world. Anyways today has only been today for like 4 hours or so and man has it been great!!

  1. My dentist was like " dude your mouth is so clean... can I like use you as a dental model" paraphrased... Ya I got like no cavities and the best part was that since I clean my teeth so well, he only took like 5 min to do the check up it was great!
  2. While waiting for my Dad to finish with the dentist, my brother and I watched cars try to make it up an inclined hill. It was great, some cars made it, others didn't, and then when people got mad at other people for not making it up the hill, it was even better.
  3. I got some cool gifts today... Big ups to Pudd for the "Iraq's Most Wanted" playing cards, and big ups to Bill Fish (My Secret santa) for the cool t-shirt.

Merry christmas to all and God bless you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh haaa! I'm laughing my head off at your post Jon!

2:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home