I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Conference Time Again

So it's conference time again and I am again stuck working in the bookstore. Sarah Nickling went to like Aruba, or the Bahamas or something so I covered for her. It all works out cause I can now pay off my debt!!!

Anyways, so far so good except I have only made like $500 on my cash. Thats very low as I usulally pull in around $10,000. Oh well...

I 'll keep you updated.... Remeber check here for all my latest and coolest songs...


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey buddy! That link didn't work. I forgot that Sarah was on another vacation. Jerk. Suddenly I don't feel bad for not calling her this week.

2:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home