I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Suffering for the Gospel

Oh Father in Heaven, please help me get through this very difficult time doing your work. Give me the strength to get through all those buffet lines and Lord, I ask that you please protect my skin from sun burn....

So I probably made God real angry there but whatever, he loves it when I joke.

So I am in my hotel in Florida and it sweet. It is like 28 degrees here in the celcius and pretty sweet. I just ate like a huge basket of calamari it it only set me back 6 bucks!!! Blake, Sean, Kevin and my brother just got out of the hot tub and are laying down for some much deserved quiet before the storm...

Tommorrow will be nuts. I got to direct people to around this huge boat that I have never been on and look like I know what I am doing.

It will be fun and I will try to post about what is going on so you can keep in touch.

I love CRUISES!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Brendan Daniel Serez said...

I don't think you will have to worry about God getting angy, but, you might have an issue with all the angry/jealous readers of this blog trying to jump you upon you return.

Nah!, just kidding. have an awesome time eh. Eat enough food for all of us.

Peace. Bon voyage!

1:21 AM

 
Blogger *sPARKLY~sARAH* said...

It's true. I'm jealous. I wish I had sun over here . . .I've turned a sick pasty white colour - I didn't even know this colour existed! And yet here it is, my skin colour.

*starts to cry quietly* If you think of me while you're gone Jon, I think you should buy me something that resembles the sun and send it my way.

8:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suffering for the gospel...hahaha. I know two people on that cruz...my best friend's parents. Look out for the "Singletons" The husband has a bald shiny head and wears glasses (looks like Peter Jackson but shorter) and the wifey just lookes dazed and confused. Hahahaha...anyway...have fun and come back tan.

11:07 AM

 
Blogger beth said...

don't get in trouble or you'll have to walk the plank and get eaten slowly by sharp-toothed eels.

HAVE A BLAST!

1:33 PM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

I forgive you.

You owe me nothing.

4:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home