I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Monday, January 16, 2006

I Love to Worship God!!!

Now before you read any further be aware that I have really found out what I love to do....

WORSHIP... I have always loved worshiping God, and using my musical giftings to show God how much I love him. This weekend was very long for me and very tiring. So Friday night I played with the youth band and just got to hang back and play and worship and not worry about leading a band and such... It was just fun. Then Saturday we had a band practice and I was sharing some of my songs, and half way through one of them I switched from sharing a song to worshiping with it. It was kinda of weird, and yet I loved it!!!! Sunday AM was TACF Airport and PM was TACF Central. I had a great time in the morning but was a little tired. I got to central and I felt real grumpy and such, but it was weird as soon as we started worshiping I just got carried away... It was great!!!

I don't really know what the point of this post is, but I think what I am trying to say is that I love GOD!!! For me at least, I just want to spend more time with God and worshiping him. It doesn't have to be just song as well. I love to just pray and sit and soak and let him minister to me while I praise him... It is just fun for me... So try it out. It will make bad times good and good times even better.

GOD IS TRULY MY HERO!!!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon,
Hey,
I love worshipping God as well. I get really into it and it is just something that i just love to do.

7:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon,

How come you don't talk about different forms of worship.

3:35 PM

 
Blogger Jon L said...

WTG James... You the man... And Mr. -- I could have gone into great detail, however I am saving it for my next sermon slash book so stay tuned...

4:23 PM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

Jon you are amazing buddy.

I think God loves your worship... even more than you love giving it!

You Rock!

8:38 PM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

and you get double points for mentioning POGs on my BLOG

8:41 PM

 
Blogger Brendan Daniel Serez said...

ha, POGS, i cannot tell you how much money i wansted on them.

11:19 PM

 
Blogger beth said...

pogs and worship, what great things. you're awesome, j box, and you do a great job on the worship team. so keep it up.

4:32 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

hey Jon (flex)

sweeet deal dude. I'm lovin it you know. being your friend and such and watchin you come into your calling(s). GOOD TIMES!!

4:43 PM

 
Blogger Jon L said...

Hey Guys (flex),

Thanks for you kind words everyone. It is kind of cool that something that I love doing so much is something that God loves so much. It is also something that I can make a living of in the future!!!!

LOVE IT!!!

11:36 PM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

yes... and it attracts girls... ahem... i mean... Angels

11:27 AM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

That's awesome Jon...keep doing what you're designed for :o)

6:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home