I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Friday, January 13, 2006

My New Phone

So the other day I was at school looking at all the different tables and such of cheap stuff. I talked to a guy about cell phones, and needless to say after reading the title, I got a new phone. It is pretty cool. It is a beepy phone which means I save money on work related phone calls!!!

I signed up for this great deal were I get...

700 day time minutes
Free Evenings and weekends
Call forwarding
Voice Mall
caller ID
call waiting

all for you guessed it $46.95!!!! Ya that is the total bill. No add-ons or extras they all came free!!!

I love it. I get so much more for like $20 less of what I was paying!!!

So my new phone has a crazy cool camera and has the ability for me to see pictures of people when the call, so next time you see me make sure I get your picture!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew G said...

i'm so sorry Jon...

9:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home