I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

One Week To GO...

So it is that time again and I am getting really excited. You may think, what could Jon be talking about? Could it be that Jon bought another guitar? Could it be that I wrote a new song... Well no... Actually there is one week to go before I head on the CRUISE!!!!! I love the boat... I love to just chill in the hot sun and check out the white sandy beaches of Jamaica, Mexico, Cayman Islands and Bahamas!!!!

It is going to be fun!!! I love it as each year, or shall I say for that last two years I have really enjoyed it. I mean I got to get some perks for being a PK(Andrew and Jake this reference is not what you think).

Anyways I know you will all miss me and your lives will really seem empty without me, so I will make sure to update my blog as much as possible.

If you want any presents, tell me know and give me $$$ and I will hook you up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey J- love the idea of taking Andrew down...I don't even remember why we're planning this, but that matters not. =) Hahhahaha...

Can you bring me back a dolphin? A talking dolphin would be SO choice.

1:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry Sarah-I think they went with the whales just before the Vogons destroyed the earth. Too bad eh? I was gonna ask for one too!

1:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home