I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Sad day for Canada

So I just check the web and like 3 minutes ago, Canada lost their Hockey game against the Russians. The score was 2-0. It is a sad day for all of Canada. Even though today we won 4 medals and 2 of them gold, this stain of losing at our sport just taints the whole day. I also checked the medal standing and we are ties for 3rd in medals with the USA!!! But still we lost at hockey so the olympics was a failure.

I will now not bore you will all of my hockey insight and complaints that I have not only with the coaching staff, but with the Gambling Executive Director Mr. G. We should have won, but I believe that there were some key players left off the roster, like Spezza and Staal. These players are like leading the league with points this year and still they don;t get a shot. Instead Kris Draper who hasn't had a good season in like 10 years gets to play.

This sucks. I still love CANADA my home and native land( did I mention that I am part native), and will always cheer when a Canadian wins a medal. I actually had a little cry when the skeleton guys got their medals. It was awesome.

Anways yah for Canada, boooooooo for Russia even though they won.

At least we still have a shot at Curling...

2 Comments:

Blogger *sPARKLY~sARAH* said...

I'm sad for my country. Hockey is what we're known for - but the Russians HAD to take that away!

Did we invent curling too? It just seems like one of those things that we would've invented but not talked about too much because you know, it's curling and stuff.

6:08 AM

 
Blogger Linda Hope said...

SOO upset about this...

1 more sleep!! WOOHOOO!!

Linda

3:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home