I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Fun Times with no time to spare

So there has been some recent developments in my that you all should know about. I have a girl friend!!!! No actually I don't but I am still praying. I actually just got me a full time job so I am now even busier then I previously was. I still work for Duncan, but I also work Catch the Fire Ministries organizing all their product for all the schools!!!! I love product!!! I also will be doing the admin for soaking schools in Toronto so that will be fun as well.

Just so you don't think I am exaggerating, here is my schedule for the past week.

Monday- Chiropractor- 8:30-9:00
Work 9-5
Research for my soon to come company 6-8
Try to write songs 8-10
TV 10- I fall asleep

Tuesday-

Work 9-5
Record CD- 6-7
Try to write songs 7-8
TV- till sleep

Wednesday

Work 9-5
Night School 6:30-9:30
Homework 10-11
Sleep

Thursday

Work 9-5
Cell 7-11
Sleep

Friday


Work 9-7:30
Youth Service 7:30-11
Sleep

Saturday

Rest finally
FW Band Practice 6:30-10
sleep

Sunday

worship team Sunday AM- 9-12:30
Sleep
TACF Central 4-8:30
Central Hang out after
sleep

So all this isn't to say that I work harder then anyone, because I know there are people that work in like mines and factories that do indeed work harder, but let's just say that my life is very busy.

It seems though that I love it!!! Although I would like to have some more free time to just do nothing, I like the fact that I can fill my time with fun things to do.

Bless Y'all

3 Comments:

Blogger snoopy said...

that is so awesomely beyond cool that ur playing in fw!!!!!!!

9:55 PM

 
Blogger Brendan Daniel Serez said...

Yes it is awesome. and dude, youy playing is going to be absolutely awesome. I'm so excited for you guys(yn band)

1:50 AM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

Git Er Dun!!!

dude, i just witnessed Larry the cable guy, man he's funny.

I like how you start your week with the chiropractor, good job!

1:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home