I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Friday, January 06, 2006

The Ringer

So the other day I was at the movies with Jacob, Mark, and Bethany and we saw the movie "The Ringer". Just in case you are not aware of this movie, the premise is that Johnny Knoxville is pretending to be mentally challenged so he can bet and win a crap loads of money on the special olympics.

I had one problem with the movie and that was my responder. I wanted to laugh the whole time, but felt that I couldn't due to the fact that I would be laughing at people who are mentally challenged being themselves. There were moments however that were made as to be funny so I laughed so loud to make up for the parts that I couldn't laugh at.

The movie as a whole was hilarious and I really enjoyed. My favorite line in the whole movie "did you know Christ was a Jew?"

It came out of knowwhere and I laughed so freaking loud... Some of us have used the line in everyday life and I think it is even funnier after the fact.

Anyways if you haven't seen it, then see it. Also the new cool greeting that we will all use is shown to us by the character Glen. See it, use it, and have fun.

Peace out...

3 Comments:

Blogger beth said...

The best is when his roomate says, 'you scratched my cd in broad daylight' and give shim the worst cut eye ever. baaaaahahaha.

For those of you who haven't seen it it is definitely a RENTAL. Don't go and pay. Besides, Jon is right, you'll feel bad laughing in public, do it in the privacy of your own home.

10:34 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

Hey Jon (flex)

Well, I laughed in public. Marcel was with me and he works with them people so I felt justified in my actions. And besides, Marcel was laughing. I'd say watch it in thearters. Its to long of a wait till its on video. Just laugh, there forgivness if its wrong anyway.

3:27 PM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

you're a terrible man for wanting to laugh...

9:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home