I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Thursday, December 22, 2005

My Wish List

Well, in keeping with the whole gift idea blog's that have recently overwelmed the blogger world. Here is mine...

1)Gibson Les Paul Standard I love this guitar and want it... Please if you all pitch in it will only cost you like $100 each.

2)Taylor Acoustisc guitar- Come on Santa, do you thing man.

3)Plymouth Prowler- Hey guys it is on ebay so it is cheap!!!!

4)My own recording studio- One day it will all be mine!!!!

5) $100,000,000,000,000- it isn't much, so if the like Bill Gates is reading this, com'on man, you know I'll pay you back.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brendan Daniel Serez said...

Thats a sweet truck, i want one. although, i don't really know what i woiuld record.
I have read alot of blog wish list's this season and i must say yours has got to be the most practical of them all, well, eccept for the studio on wheels.

A Prowler? How about somthing fatter, somthing bigger?

THINK BIG!!!

11:04 PM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

do you want the cash in $5s and $10s?

11:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home