I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

All I got for Christmas was my two front teeth

So Chistmas is over and I got my Recording gear!!!

It's friggin sweet!!! Anyways I am quite happy that it is a new year... THere is so much for me to look back upon and so much for me to look towards!!!

Highlights of last...

1) Got to go on the "Catch the Wave Cruise"
2) Got to go to Go to England
3) Got to work at TACF and do some pretty sweet stuff
4) Helped start, and run a company
5) Started my cell!
6) Became a worship leader
7) Learned so much stuff!!!!

Highlights of the coming year...

1) So much stuff, but it will be a really cool year full of some fun suprises and trips and even get to do some cool things...

Happy New Year All

3 Comments:

Blogger beth said...

lucky!

1:38 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

yessssssssssss

3:45 PM

 
Blogger Brendan Daniel Serez said...

congtatulations on your major scoring.

3:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home