I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Monday, February 27, 2006

Must be quick, the freakin crusie is charging me a fortune for the internet

So I am on the boat after a very stressful day. No joke, my job was to go to a hotel and like 200 people in groups of 10 so they could get on this bus and take them to pier.

Well I did that, I got them all in nice groups and after waiting for 1 hour and making several threaten long distance phone calls from my cell, I realized that the buses weren't coming. So we called like 40 cabs and got people moving... It would have been nice if there wasn't so many b%tchy people yelling at me...

Anyways we got on the boat, and the food is amazing!!! I haev already snuck into the night club and managed not to be carded. The cool part with that is that Robbie, Sean, Kev and several others did get carded, but the underaged guy(me) didn't!!!

Conference is busy to, me and kev ran the book store and probably sold 5000 grand worth of stuff in 3 hours. We also had to set up and clean up before and after so that kind of sucked, but hey I am on a cruise ship so who can complain.

One more thing quick as this has already cost me like $10 bucks. You guys are worth it. Tommorow I am going snorkling in Cozamel Mexico. It will be fun. I am bringing an underwater camera, so I will post pics after.

Peace out!!!!


I love cruises!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sgt Steve said...

wow dude, thats sounds like a real kick in the face situation, calling cabs whist being hated on. Good ol christians eh. i luv em. whatcha mean under age? or is it 21 like in the states or something. hmm, hard times. well have major fun dude!! watch out for sting Rays!

2:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home