I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Monday, December 12, 2005

One down, 5 to go

So I have finsished my first exam and I rocked it. It was very easy and it was even open book... I love it. Now I am studying for what will be the hardest exam I will have to do. Business Finance. The good thing is it is mainely on budgets, and it just so happens that TACF had recently gone through it, so I have a little personal experinence to help me out.

As I sit here and type trying to give my brain a rest from constant strain, I am looking out into the cold winter air. Man it's cold!!! I hate the cold. I know some people like to ski and build snowmen, and such, but to me it just means me gettting cold... Did I mention how much I hate the cold. I think I will move to a warm country some day. Does anyone know if they need worship leaders in St Maarten?

Anyways, so as of this thursday by 9:00am I will have finished my last exam and then I will be done all of my schooling!!!!!!!!!!

Then it is christmas and I just want to mention that I finished all of my shopping on Saturday. From the numerous secret santa's to my family and some friends, I got it all done, and did pretty good on the $$$. I got some great deals and didn;t get into debt over it!!!!

Peace out Napolean.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sgt Steve said...

Sweet deal. We will party this weekend like it's 1993!!!!!!!!!

12:32 PM

 
Blogger beth said...

that was a great year

12:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jays won the World Series for the second time in a row, a Canadian team wins the cup for the last time (since 2005-2006 when the Ottawa Senators take it all...)-yep that was a good year. I think over half my cell was born that year too...

Matthew

4:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home