I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Saturday, December 17, 2005

PaRtY!!!

So I am done school!!! After smoking through 6 exams (if you could call them exams, and I didn't really smoke, I just found them quite easy) I am finished. It comes just at the right time as I am sick of school, but alas it is over. What's next for me? I don't really know... I am trying to figure out what a smart, young and very attractive guy like myself can do. I know what your thinking, but no picking up hot chicks doesn't pay the bills. AS for a job, who knows what I will do, but one thing for sure is that I am going to focus on music. For christmas I am going to buy myseld some gear to start recording with. I will try to get some kind of a demo out soon so I can start rasing money for some actual studio time.

Other than that it is all up to God. I will fill you all in when I get some revalation from the big man up stairs. So anyways I AM DONE!!!!!!

SWEEEET ACTION!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sgt Steve said...

Picking up hott chicks actually can pay your bills, but they have to be rich and gullable.

Dude, you should get your demo out for FW06. Make the big $$$

12:31 PM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

smoking is hazardous to your health

11:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home