I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Tuesday, November 22, 2005






I am Now Officially A Rock Star

So this weekend several of us guys (Jacob, Andrew, Billy, and myself) went to the Music Expo downtown. It was AMAZING!!!! My mouth was open for the whole time. Just seeing all those guitars and amps and pedals and such... AMAZING!!!! Oh ya, and sat in on a Garage Band demo for MAC computers and if you guys thought I wanted a mac before... OH MY GOSH!!! I NEEEEEEEED A MAC!!!!!!

So afterwards I was all ready to step into my rockstar destiny so I bought another pedal. If you look at the pictures, these are all the effects that I have and will ever need.... Well until I get really prostar.

I am now set, and after I get my amp for Christmas I will be golden....

4 Comments:

Blogger PRan said...

Hey, U've got a cool blog. It seems U R Guitar enthusist. Wish U all d best 4 Ur career. Kep up the good work

12:10 PM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

I need a MAC too, for designer purposes. I found a company today that customises MACs, which means I can fulfill my dream of having a pink powerbook....I'm so excited I could blow up!

6:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

boo Macs

the one's I've encountered (namely those in the Music Lab and the one owned by the prof that maintains this lab) are slow, freezy or have programs that "unexpectedly quit"....

Ok maybe that's just cause this guy doesn't know how to maintain computers properly, but meh. I still like victory.

mmmmvictorymmmm

Matthew

12:55 AM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

Yes, be a rock star!! great career choice! oh and we still have your stuff in our car, lol.

12:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home