I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Friday, October 07, 2005

Worst Shopping experience ever...

So over my lunch break, Andrew and I went off to this so called Levis Blowout sale in some convention center. We went expecting to leave with like 10 pairs of jeans and have a huge hole in our pockets. Well we go their and looked around at the different tables and found nothing. Every pair of jeans was ugly!!! Andrew made the comment that every pair jeans made people look fat and gay. I totally agree these jeans were terrible. Also they weren't cheap either. It was like $30 bucks for one pair of jeans. I can get better looking jeans at bluenotes or american eagle for that much...

It was a total bust, but at least I saved some money...

4 Comments:

Blogger beth said...

Jeans are sooooooooo important. It is worth it to invest in a QUALITY pair of demin. They'll last till' you see the face of your first born child. I'm sure those pants did infact make Andrew look fat and gay, but you two will find the right match. They'll make you look perky in the rear and everything...praise the lord

11:04 AM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

I soooo have to agree.
Finding the right pair of jeans is like making sure you get the right breed of dog. I'ts integral to your core identity. ok, so maybe that's taking things a little far...

10:23 AM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

you're telling me

10:26 AM

 
Blogger Linda Hope said...

So sorry, though having "the worlds layziest ninja" t-shirt in the right size would have been cool...alas, they could'nt even get that right...good thing you didnt give them any of your hard earned doosh!!

12:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home