I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Friday, September 30, 2005

BEST MEAL EVER!!!!

WOW, I'll even say it backwards WOW!!! Yesterday night a few of us (Andrew, Linda, Mel and myself)went out for the most amazing food on earth... I can not let you know where it is as it is a secret and must be bribed out of me by taking me this restaurant... So anyways we went to this Korean BBQ place and oh my gosh!!!! IT WAS AMAZING!!! Andrew found this place and I need to give him mad props (so for the ghetto language), it was soooooo gooood.

Anyways the premise of this dining experience is that it is an all you can eat deal, and they bring raw meat to you and you grill it yourself on a bbq that is at your table. When you run out of meat, you order more!!! I think I ate like 2 pounds of ribs, and maybe a combined 2 pounds of squid, salmon, chicken, thin beef, pork, and white fish... They also give you like loads of bean sprouts, kimchee, tofu, and a soup!!!

Anyways if you want to go, let me know and I will tell you where it is!!!!

SO GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Andrew G said...

i know, i know... it's the best...

i just pray that everyone at TACF doesn't start going there!!

10:53 AM

 
Blogger Jon L said...

That is why I neither mentioned the name nor its location. If people want to go they have to take us!!

3:58 PM

 
Blogger Jon L said...

That is why I neither mentioned the name nor its location. If people want to go they have to take us!!

3:59 PM

 
Blogger Linda Hope said...

Oh, wasn't just a peice of heaven? I think that is what the marriage supper of the Lamb will look like!!

YES... 7 years of feasting on Korean BBQ...mmmmmm...beeefff rrriiibbbsss!!!


YUM....

11:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home