I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Life in the office

So I am sitting here at 7:30 on Thursday night just finishing up some work, and who should come in.... Why Bethany and Stephy. For some reasons they are doing carpet angels on the floor... I am a little scared to ask why, but I guess monkey see monkey do. Andrew I am not really calling your Womanfriend a monkey, but I am a little confused...

Anyways there was no real reason to post, but I felt it needed to be done...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"there was no real reason to post, but I felt it needed to be done..."

reason enough my friend.

8:24 PM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

you better NOT be calling her a monkey... although she is cute

9:44 AM

 
Blogger beth said...

angels not ANGLES. I'm not a RULER!
booya.
b :)

6:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no hope of a government post eh Beth? Alright....

Matthew

1:14 AM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

It was interpretative dance, didn't you know?!! :o)
I think we may have to take it to the nations. What do you think Bethany? Hawiai first?.......!

11:02 AM

 
Blogger Linda Hope said...

Oh JLO...

I think the Lord is giving you a prophetic sign...

Cho

2:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home