I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

I broke the cardinal rule....

Well not "the" cardinal rule, but one of mine. Today I bought a book. I know what your all saying, "I didn't think Jon likes to read books or has time to read books". Well my friends and faithfull subscribers to this blog, you are indeed correct. I don't have much spare time, and the spare time that I do have, I normally wouldn't spend reading. Well God kicked my butt. I was in the bookstore at church and I saw the book"Facing the Wall" by Don Potter and I was surprisingly interested. I opened the book and saw some headings of the chapters. They immediatly spoke to me and I had to buy it. So I've started to read it and am actually interetsed in it.

It's kind of funny, and yet serious. Maybe God wants me to start doing more in worship...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about being too busy to read. I actually used to avoid books but now I'm addicted. Once you find a few good authors you'll never go back!

You've just inspired me to get off the computer and read my book. Thanks!

8:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I am so proud of you Jonny Boy!! I WIN...well not really, but i new you'd join the lovely book readers side of society eventually. I'm glad, it's good for the writting side of things with the music of new...wow, i speak so weird, kinda like when a volcano erupts or a tornado hits the ground and everything is all meshed and whirling and melting together until it makes no sense anymore!!
~*~Beck~*~

6:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home