I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Monday, November 15, 2004

Stress X Infinite

SO today is Monday, and I'm so stressed right now. I got to school at 7:45 and have been working hard all freakin day. So far I have had to Tests out of my two classes and when I wasn't in class I was studying for the tests!!! In about an hour I have a huge presentaion on flexible benifits in the work place. I do fine with that since alls I gotz to do is expand off some power points and impress my teachers with good eye contact and poise. Anyways, later this week I have to write a paper and still work two jobs since its a conference coming up and the bookstore needs me. Oh well, at least I'll get some extra cash so I can get Beck a really nice present for Christmas....

Pray for me...

4 Comments:

Blogger beth said...

been there with the stress. yah i'll pray for you. maija

1:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did your presentation go? Just be glad she isn't making you watch your speech on video tape and do a report on it!! Oh sorry, I was personalizing again.

2:43 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

hurray for extra cash!!! boooo for stress! Hurray for Jon and Beck!!!! Booooo for uhhh...tests?

12:41 PM

 
Blogger *sPARKLY~sARAH* said...

MMmmm . . .I can sort of nderstand stree, but I find that whenever I feel it, it's usually me that put the stress on me to begin with . . .ummmm . . .
Yay!! Nice present for Beck for Christmas! Go J-Lo!

10:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home