I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

My fingers hurt!!!

Ok so for those of you who don't play guitar, I have one suggestion for... Don't volunteer to play three different sets in a day. So on Sunday I showed up 9 am, well lets be honest it was more like 9:15.... I was a little late... And played for the Sunday am service!!! I then was supposed to play at the 1:30, and then I was set to play downtown at 6:00... Well needless to say my fingers were hurting like fat guy after running a marathon!!!

It is funny though because like a year ago I was itching to being able to play, and now it seems like I always play!!! It is really fun, yet hard on my fingers... I think I will do some push ups on my finger tips, to strengthen them!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger beth said...

maybe fake fingers would be more practical...less pain, probably less hassle (no cutting nails, no dry skin....) or not....

5:55 PM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

dude, if you weren't so good you wouldn't be in such high demand!!

9:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you know fat guy's fingers hurt after running a marathon? Funny analogy either way...

2:30 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

ya finger push ups, good idea. also, hit your finger with a hammer, not to hard though, that will help to.

11:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you might want to check out steve's blog...

11:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home