I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Getting your groove on can be very freeing

So last weekend I was at Lee and Sarah Houghton (pronouced Horton)'s wedding. It was a really cool wedding and I had a great time. During the reception, I was all like dancing sucks, I don't dance... But soon I decided to try it out and see how I faired. By the end of it I was having a great time and really enjoyed myself. I think I will go dancing more often...

In other news... Today was my first day of school and it is awesome... I am taking a course on Leadership... Man I've been teaching leadership for like the last two years...

SWEEET!!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh Jonny L-I knew you'd love school. Go bird courses!

9:52 PM

 
Blogger beth said...

'there's nothin left for me to do but DANCE...got candy in my heels tonight baby...'
hehe. True Napoleon-style abandonment at that wedding...so much fun! Sarah emailed me from Manchester and went on and on about how much she loved the reception- yipeeeeeeeeee!
b dawg

8:26 AM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

wow man... i knew you just needed an reason to bust a move...

I'm glad you layed it down. Would you like to do another dance this Sunday at church?

10:02 AM

 
Blogger Jon L said...

Only a prophetic dance. I feel God has called me to prophetically dance over the nations...

11:29 AM

 
Blogger beth said...

don't bite my calling!!!!!!
beth

8:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on kids-share

11:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bethany darling, it's "Canned heat in my heals" not "candy"! Haha.

Did you dance at Pudd and Maija's wedding reception too? Dancing is much more fun when it's to songs like,"I believe in a thing called love" by The Darkness. It's not as fun when it's to Puff Daddy, or "Diddy" (so gay!)You agree? If people laugh at your dance moves, they're just envious!

4:55 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

Ya Jon, I agree with ya. I at a time was also like "dancing is stupid" but then I tried it, and even though I suck its so much fun!! I think you did real good considering your white. lol

1:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home