I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Camp the Final Frontier

So here I am at a library in Stayner on one of my mornings off. Camp has been so amazing so far with lots of youth's lives being changed. The cool part for me is that I get to lead worship along with like the greatest band ever!!! Grant on drums, Jacob Murphy on the bass, Jordan on the Electric and Suzy BGV!!!! Oh my gosh!!! Worship has been incredible and to my surprise (or a lot of practice) my voise is sounding really good!!! I am able to hit notes that I previously could not and my guitar work has really improved to. GOD IS AMAZING!!!!

So camp is going really well, and its only day 3!!! 4 more to go... Then I am off to like 3 parties and a wedding!!!

Oh ya I just turned 20 like yesterday!!!! No more teens... Go by teens, you have served me well!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sgt Steve said...

ya you know you rock!!

see you at the party victor...

9:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha Jonny Long you were blogging during kamp! And by library I take it you mean that room next to the dining hall where the staff meetings were with the organ in it...

I love that organ-should've had Jarred play it sometime. Drew wasn't too crazy about it this morning though. Ended with a good 'ol Plagal... (play F/C then C on guitar and you'll get it).

Good doing kamp with ya-keep it real JLo.

Everyone who didn't come missed out some, but you'll all get it soon. I might blog about it-Mel and Jon and others probably will, so umm, watch this space (no pressure Jon...). Okay this isn't my blog so I have no idea whether or not he'll blog about kamp...

blah I'm done...

Matthew

10:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home