I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Do you ever just want to cry, yet your so happy?

My life is kind of funny, as I am a full time student, almost a full time worker and I do a crap load of other activities in between those. I got to a point today where I was so tired that I just wanted to cry. However this seems weird to me as when I am not doing anything, and trying to rest I feel so bored and unhappy. I think in a strange way, I love to do things, yet I know it kills me, and still do it cause to not do anything makes me want to do more things. It is kind of like the circle of life, except for me not eating other humans. I guess I need to cut back on things like going out, and get more of some things like sleep, however I am still very young and have my whole life ahead of me to relax so I mind as well go nuts while I still can. I think I might be crazy, or a genious, either one will do...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

" I think I might be crazy, or a genious, either one will do"

they usually go hand in hand. take me for example. I am also the poster boy for modesty. (do I loose the 50,000 points you promised me?)

don't feel guilty for relaxing Jon-there's a time to do lots and a time to do nothing. It can be a hard lesson but it must be learned (I'm trying to learn the other side of things-that yes, there is a time to do lots...).

If I may ask online-are you a responder-contemplator by any chance? A responder-doer maybe?

It's relevant-trust me.

Anyways yeah chill out, get some good shut-eye and let tomorrow worry about itself.

Matthew

11:11 PM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

hey buddy, thanks for the honesty. This song tends to go through my head when I'm having one of those days:

Warning Sign - Coldplay
A warning sign
I missed the good part then I realized
I started looking and the bubble burst
I started looking for excuses

Come on in
I’ve gotta tell you what a state I’m in
I’ve gotta tell you in my loudest tones
I started looking for a warning sign

When the truth is, I miss you
Yeah the truth is, that I miss you, so


A warning sign
You came back to haunt me and I realized
That you were an island and I passed you by
And you were an island to discover

Come on in
I’ve gotta tell you what a state I’m in
I’ve gotta tell you in my loudest tones
That I started looking for a warning sign

When the truth is, I miss you
Yeah the truth is, that I miss you so
And I’m tired I should not have let you go


So I crawl back into your open arms
Yes I crawl back into your open arms
And I crawl back into your open arms
Yes I crawl back into your open arms

9:27 AM

 
Blogger Jake-M said...

"you know how I know you're gay? You listen to Coldplay!"

Soon enough there will be more to do than you or your grandma can handle. Video games, movie-going, ones that are cold, and the like.

See you soon mr. busy guy.

3:47 PM

 
Blogger Jon L said...

Thanks guys, both the song and thet 40 year old virgin reference really cheered me up!!!

5:14 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

PAAAA HAHAHAHA AHA AHA I was gonna quote that to!! oh man we are Jerks!!!

Thats a good song Drew. I want to hear it.

Yo Jon, I hear you man. I get the same way. Just go run around outside and climb a tree, that always settles a person down. I've found that you need atleast one day a week to chill and relax. Very important. good things

3:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home