I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Tis the bitter end...

Well, I'm back in T dot and man is it cold!!! I arrived in flip flops and a t-shirt and shortly after almost getting frost bite, I had sense enough to rifle through my bag and get a sweater and some socks on.

Anyways I had a really fun and hard working time on the Cruise. If you like eating like 24/7 then go on a cruise. I ate so good. Like steak and lobster, and like actual "upper class" dining that people like me never get to enjoy. It was so good.

Puerto Rico- Was kinda of cool. All though since we did a huge outreach/ crusade all I saw was a park where the meeting was held. Good times though and the band aka Lyndell Cooley, Eric Terluzzi (such a cool guy), Bill, Robi and Tyler along with Kelly and Nicole did awesome. It was a real show and people were going nuts worshiping.

St.Thomas- This was the second Island that we stopped in and it was by far the most beautiful. We took an island tour and had a great time. I went to a beach and the sand was white as snow and the water wasn't even blue... It was clear!!! I would recomend it for jewlery shopping.

St. Martin- Was more of a shopping town, and a drinking town. You can get cans of beer in every store for $1. Needless since I'm an extreme lightweight as Tyler and Bill noticed on the trip, I only had one beer on the Island.

Bahamas- Crap on a stick would have been more entertaining. It was cloudy, there were no good shops, and there was like a huge demonic spirit on the whole island. It was pretty bad. So I was only there for like 1/2 hour as my brother and I were body guards for Nicola and Rhonda (Pudds Mom).

The whole trip itself was cool and it was fun having like 1200 christians on a boat (which by the way was amazing its called the Navigator of the Sea) and not having to worry about looking stupid. People were laughing and shaking all over the boat. Heidi Baker was crawling around most of the time and it wasn't an uncoming sight to see people on the floor of the elevators out in the spirit!!!

There is so much more to tell but this is a really long post so I'll stop.

Ask me and I will regail you with such stories that you will wet your pants!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it okay for Christians, especially ones "falling out in the Spirit", to be drinking? Just wondering....

2:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home