I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Friday, February 25, 2005

Miami!!!

Hey guys, I'm writing this from beautiful Miami. Its nice and warm something like 23 degree and not a cloud in the sky. Well, there are actually lots of clouds but it's still a nice day. Tommorow is going to be rough as I have to work like 18 shift, like 8 hours at the airport and like 10 hours on the ship. Oh well, the price I pay for good weather. Anyways, it turns out that I might be able to get some internet access so I'll keep you all posted. I sorry to hear that there is a big storm coming to toronto, but I guess we Canadians are used to it by now.

If anyone wants some little trinkets from like Puerto Rico or like St. Thomas, let me know and if I can check it on time, I'll get you guys some stuff.

Blessings fom the beach!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LUCKY!

Good for you John. Good FOR you. =)

2:47 AM

 
Blogger Linda Hope said...

BUM.

5:31 PM

 
Blogger Linda Hope said...

Oh, sorry Jon,

I wrote my last post after reading the first line. I was instantly "envious"...:o) Hehe, then i realized how much you do have to work and youre offering your friends trinkets from your exotic ports...so i forgive. hehee, just kidding, you know i think you ROCK!!!

so "ROCK the Boat"...hahaa!!

5:34 PM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

Dude

i hope you get a serious tan for all of us

1:17 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

Dude, we got like 10 feet of snow. don't come back till april ok. and get me a bikini, one thats comes with a girl, hahahaha joking, i think that joke was on the edge eh, oh well, i think its funny...

7:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home