I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Monday, February 14, 2005

Crazy Day with phones

So today I called Fedex today and had a nice chat, and it ends up that I do indeed get a refund for their screw up. In other news I called bell and tried to get some internet hooked up for Kate. Anyways they were transfering me to the business section... When all of a sudden I hear, "Hello welcome to FedEx, how may I help you."

Yes it's true some how I got transfered to my best friends...

How weird?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to read that 3 times before I understood it. =) I'm a little slow at times. I DID get the part about you being refunded...hurray for that!

3:20 PM

 
Blogger Jon L said...

Ya sorry, I think I was high or tired or both when I wrote it.

Oh well

3:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home