I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Friday, February 18, 2005

Tales Of the Lost Hemp

So as of the suggestion of my good friend and allie Beck I have decided to tell this very strange story. Anyways, a while back I purchased a hemp like necklace. It looks pretty cool and I'll need it on my cruise to look cool. Anyways, since I have a huge and muscular neck it was a little tight so I asked Beck to make it bigger with here extra stash of hemp at home. About a week later she told that she had finished it and would bring it in. Well... fast forward about a month. I saw her and was like, "so have you brought in the necklace?" She said," Oh, I forget it... It's sitting on my dresser and I'll bring it in tommorow. Well if we fast forward another month or so and again I inquired as to the location of the hemp... It was still sitting on her dresser. Well so today after she had promised to bring it in, and you guessed it... Still at her house. Well It's not really that big of a deal, or any deal at all. I just find it very amusing that in two months it has moved like 2 feet.

Anyways, this post will surley expidete the matter but you can do me a favor and if and when you see Beck, please gently remind her of the necklace. Thanks guys/girls

and thanks Beck for fixing the necklace for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sgt Steve said...

oh man! that happens to me all the time! the forgeting part i mean. one time i lost my cell attendance sheet for 4 months, turned out it was in my shorts pocket which i had put away for the season, i found it cause i went south incase you were wondering why i would be wearing shorts in January...haha

8:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home