I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

The Network Is Down!!!

Well, for the last two day's work has kinda of sucked. On Monday, I got the day off school and decided that I would accomplish two things at work. Firstly I would clear out all of my e-mails, and secondly, I would taste some new starbucks coffee that the cafe is now serving. Well both those things didn't happened. The network was down so I couldn't do my e-mails, or make any calls, nothing. Also the starbucks guys didn't show, so I couldn't get any coffee.

Today was also dull... The newtwork was still down and even the internet, so I could not do a thing. I then spent my day helping to remove the sound system from the Fire Hall, and move it to the upper rooms. It was fun, and I learned a lot of stuff about sound. Before I just knew how to operate the sound system, and now I know how to both set up and operate.

Ironicly, today in my e-commerce, we learned about networks, so it was kinda funny. Oh well, maybe tommorow will bring some new fun times.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember the day we had that power outage? We were all about to go home when the lights came on. I would have ran to Marmac but I was walking next to your dad, or Duncan...somebody cool like that. When the system crashes can't you guys all leave?

7:08 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

you should've had a black-out party and invited me! but whatever you do invite me ok...

12:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home