I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Monday, February 21, 2005

For Queen and Country

Well, in case you haven't heard... (the suspence is killing you isn't it) I will be embarking on a journey this summer. A journey across the atlantic ocean to my ancestorial home of England. THis means I'm going to need to have some light pockets for the next couple months. Also I will be watching all the James Bond Movies to get a sense of the British Culture.

Just a heads up for you. This year I will again be writing a new installment of "Cooking with Jon". It will be filled with new installments of all those favorite recipies along with some humorous and comical stories about them. Yes I know you wait every year to read it, so get you cash ready as it will help me go on this trip.

In other fundraising news, for a small donation, I will also write anybody a song. It will be a funny song and will be recorded for you enjoyment.

I can't wait, but alas I will have to practice having fun on my cruise which I am going on this week!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sgt Steve said...

Sweet!! First post!

hAVE mUCH fUN bRO...on all of your travels. but remember, don't say crap or frig in England...especially not friggin crap..ok, after you finish with 007, you'll be ready for anything.

7:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home