I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Thursday, February 10, 2005

BASSSSSSSSS!!!!

So today we got the new sound system up in the upper rooms in our new home. Jason and Jason (Schuler and Scuse) spent like a whole day setting up all the speakers and subs and amps etc. I pitched in as much as I could amd got the snake and cables in everywhere. It's goind to be so loud!!! We have 4 count them, 4 sub woofers!!!

So it will be fun having our sound system blow out the regular church, but it will be ok....

It's been fun though.


2 Comments:

Blogger dearbethany said...

it's neat that you got a sounds system. whatever makes you happy buckaroo!

11:52 PM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

DUDE, I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!! THANKS FOR DOING ALL THE HARD WORK!

WOOT!

12:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home