I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Monday, January 31, 2005

My Weekend

Well my weekend started off really craptastic. There was a huge mix up and screw up by a unnamed shipping company (unghFedEx! cough! cough!). Anyways after many stress full hours of my yelling at this unamed company, it kind of worked out so I felt a little bit better. I then went up for the encouter weekend!!! It was great. It was my first time not cooking and just sponsoring so it was good. Anyways, I had a fun time and ended up really connecting with my guys even though they didn't let on till like the very last session...

Anyways,

I did the Holy Spirit talk it I thought it was awesome. It was cool cause the Holy Spirit was really touching people before my talk even started. This was tough cause like Andrew, Ben, Pablo (Duncan's half brother) were laughing and praying for me the whole time and it was quite difficult to stand up. The talk went well and after it was over, we did some realeasing of tongues and healings. One of my guys got his knee healed!!!!!

All in all a great time.... To cap it off I broke my acoustic guitar so now I have an excuss to buy a new and improved one.... YAAAAAA

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew G said...

WHAT??!?!?!?!

HOW DID YOU BREAK YOUR GUITAR????

11:02 AM

 
Blogger Jon L said...

The humidity from the fire place caused my guitar jack hole to expand and now my screw in jack won't screw in. It's ok though as I needed to get a new one anyways.

2:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home