I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Song Writing

So I know I was supposed to write a song a week, but it's really hard. I keep getting like half songs or cool chorus' or like cool guitar riffs but nothing goes together. I think I have like writers block. It kinda sucks to cause last week in cell everyone was praying for me to be a cool worship guy and all and I immediatly had some cool stuff come into my head, but silly me didn't write it down.... Doh...

Oh well.

I'm still writting though but of nothing that is post worthy. So keep praying.

On the plus side today we got garage band 2 for my Dad's mac and it has some cool other features so i can start to record stuff, and then you can all hear my songs aswell.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home