I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Friday, October 22, 2004

Double Date

Well it's official... Yesterday Beck and I had our first double date with our fantabulous cell leaders. It was quite enjoyable. We went to Jack Astors and had a nice meal. It was fun, as we got to chat and draw weird and comical pictures on the table with green and brown crayons. I found it very disturbing that there was no yellow or orange crayons in sight...

Ah well the night was fun, and now the pressure is off. Its all down hill from here.

A wise man once said, "Its harder to complete something with a blindfold on, but when the blindfold comes off, everything is much easier." - Jon Long

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude...there was like 8 brown crayons and "1" blue and "1" green and yes "1" red.....and seriousely no no no sign of a yellow or orange anywhere...which was sad because Gillian was drawing herself and had to do it with brown hair and RED highlights...dude it wasn't right!! But it was incredibly fun I totally agree!
.
.
.
This is the first "Beck" comment of EVER on ANY blog...EVER!!! Be very proud Jon very PROUD!!!

10:04 PM

 
Blogger Jon L said...

Oh I do. Way to start reading blogs to. But be warned... Its addicting

4:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm am very aware of the addiction...especially when you are once again at work and have done all that there is to do, and are staring at the computer...that is when you really feel a drawing towards it. Ahh...it's calling my name I can hear it...IT'S GETIING LOUDER...ahhh, it's taking over!!!!
"beck...Beck...BECK....come to me and read...write...you want one..."

9:29 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

you two know that you can comunicate in other ways than through a blog right? Like the phone, far more efective.

6:48 PM

 
Blogger Jon L said...

Really thats so cool. I thought that people only comunicated througg blogs. Thanks man

10:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home