I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Thursday, October 14, 2004

EFFECTS! EFFECTS! EFFECTS!

Yes its true, I do indeed have a new and better effects kit! For those who don't know, it is for my electric guitar and it makes a crap load of sounds that acutally sound good. My other kit was a cheap one that I only used like 4 effects. This one has like 600 plus and I can see myself using like 50 - 100 on a regular basis.

I have to be carefull though, because if become dependant on my effects, then my skills won't be increasing. Other then that I think it will be really cool.

Pray for my skills to increase... And for my knowledge of the guitar to grow as well.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

Jon the rockstar, oh yeah!

1:53 PM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

good for u Jon; have lots of fun with it!!!

just don't become one of those annoying electric players who can make a million different sounds but can't play a 4 chord song.

(Ask Jay why we took his effects module away from him)

6:53 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

haha...jay got his effects taken away...I wish I could play my guitar...dang. Good job Jon.

Hey check out my post called "I subdued a Man", I wrote about your Dad, it's jokes.

7:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home