I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Saturday, October 16, 2004

SUPER SIZE ME!

Ya so today I saw Super Size Me. Its the movie where this guy eats nothing but McDonalds for a whole month. First of all... He cheated. He chose to do it in February... Which is the shortest month!!! Anyways it was really nasty. This guy almost went into liver failure, and gained like 30lbs. Ya it was nasty. The worst part that I saw was in the bonus section on the DVD. It was called the smoking fry. They put all these burgers in glass jars and let them sit for like 10 weeks. Every thing molded over. Except for the fries. These things looked the same 10 weeks later, as they did the first day.

Anyways, I'm sure I give up in about a month, but I've decided to lay off McDonalds, and most of the other fast food restaurants. I might still do Subway or Quizno's. I've also decided that Wendy's Chili is still good. Other then that... No MORE FAST FOOD!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jon L said...

Tis true, and that is why I will most likely give up in about a week.

6:54 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

I knew there was something up with those fries. I swear there crack in them, or something crazy.

5:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm Quizno's rocks my world! Ever since I found the worm in my salad and barfed up my frosty, Wendy's and I aren't exactly friendly.

7:02 PM

 
Blogger Jon L said...

Hey... None of that. What don't you bug Bethany... She is on your cell...

10:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home