I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Wednesday, June 07, 2006



ACC Worship!!!!

So here is a pic from the ACC. I'm sure Jordan or Andrew have better pics on their flicker accounts about this is all my camera phone can do.

We had a great time and it went really well. I was not nervous at all once I got up there, but before I was craping my pants. People loved it and freaked out when Anthony McLean pulled out a rap during the song "Away". It was awesome. The Ynet Band is awesome and we all kicked butt!!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok here's a name for the band:

TACF United

10:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys did kick butt! Thought you guys really flowed and didn't read off scripts. :)

S.

11:01 PM

 
Blogger Brendan Daniel Serez said...

haha, i like it Matt.

3:53 PM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

[pee]

3:47 PM

 
Blogger Brendan Daniel Serez said...

Learn to control that bro. Gees!

5:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home