I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Friday, March 24, 2006

Burnout city here I come...

Have you ever known something was going to happen and you still let it happen? Or had an end goal in mind and did whatever you needed to do to get to the goal? Well seems like in the next month I have about a million things to do. I don't have enough time for it to be done, but I still try and try I do.

I have got to the point where I am going at 110 down the road, and don't have time to stop and see that my tires are running flat. So it is weird because I know that I will burn out soon, but it don't matter. I figure that in May I have a 8 hour flight to England, and 12 hour flight to South Africa and then a 5 hour ghetto flight to Malawi to sleep on so there is no worries.

I am really excited to see all the cool things that are gonna happen in the next month...

1) Get to organize my first Soaking School
2)Check out a Hillsong Conference and maybe use my pull to get back stage...
3) Freshwind!!!
4)Israel and new Breed concert
5) GO TO AFRICA!!!!

So my life is really exciting and really busy, but hey that is what my youth is for. Besides, my beard will help me through the whole thing.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sgt Steve said...

yes, the beard with help, i mean where do you think Chuck Norris gets his strength from!! but one the other hand, take time to chill dude, honestly, burn outs are only cool if your talking about smoking tires. If you need to chill with "the guys", you know who to call. No not ghostbusters!!

4:30 PM

 
Blogger beth said...

Chuck Norris? Baaaaaaaahahahhahaaa. That's so true.
Anyway, Jon, you'll make it through :) You're Guy Strong remember? It's awesome to watch you grow and be stretched and stuff. Whoohoo!
Peace to you, gangsta....

8:17 AM

 
Blogger Brendan Daniel Serez said...

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the Devil for his rugged good looks and his unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took hid soul back. The Devil, who appreciates irony, couldn’t stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

11:47 PM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

what the heck is with the Chuck Norris Comments??? Why isn't anyone commenting on my unparalleled martial arts abilities???!??!

Jon, Rest. OK?
and take care of your heart

6:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home