I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Monday, April 24, 2006

The day my computer crashed...

So you may have noticed a lack of posting(Noel don't even talk, your so lazy with the posts that I had to do your last one for you), well it is becase I lost my whole harddrive on my computer... Ya it is true. I was going to re-format my hardrive and store my files on the church network, but instead of saving my files on the network, gay windows saved the shortcut to my files so ya I lost everything.

The most noticable loss is all my music. I had like 5 gigs of music that I had bought online and now I lost it.

Oh well life goes on especailly now that I am getting ready for my trip to AFRICA!!!

In two weeks I am going to Malawi!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

More to come!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger James said...

THAT SUCKS MAN!

8:02 AM

 
Blogger Brendan Daniel Serez said...

I want to go to Africa. John, Jordan and I are buying MacBook Pro's. You should get one too.

Have fun in Africa man.

11:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home