I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Friday, May 26, 2006


13 Hours, 6 DVD's, 1 Purpose

So Yesterday was a very draining day. We set out at 10 am to watch all three LORD OF THE RINGS Extended Addition movies in a row... I know what your thinking... That's crazy??? Don't you have a job??? Why???

Well we did it and it was long and hard but we stuck it out and did it. At 11:00pm after watching all day we were finished...

I am happy to say that I did it. I feel like I accomplished some great feet while in actual fact it was just sitting on my butt all day long and watching movies, but try it cause it is totally worth it!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew G said...

three movies... almost 12 hours... one missing DVD...

yeah...

we did it baby

10:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're insane! I did the same thing with season 2 of 24. My brain felt really mushy afterwards but my heart rate was up ALL freakin' day, so I think it was actually GOOD for me.

7:04 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

so at least yer not as crazy as them other who went off to see X3 at midnight. that just can't be healthy...

6:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home