I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Malawi here I come

So it's just about Thursday and it is my last night in my own bed before I go off to Africa!!! It seems that my dreams of being traveling the world have come to be. I am going to Malawi with my Dad and Duncan for an ILSOM. It will be fun and exciting. I am most excited to see Malawi casue that is where my grandparents were missionaries for 20 some odd years.

I still need to pack, and get so much more work done, but hey God is cool, and he will help me through. In other big news we have just confirmend that we The YouthNet Band (aka Andrew Gazaneo and the Gazastrippers)will be playing at the Air CAnada Centre for the world day of prayer!!! It is gonna be so ool and a real blessing and honor for us!!! GOD IS AMAZING


Peace OUT!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sgt Steve said...

First comment! woooo!!

Sweet dude, have much fun and other stuff!! what the hay is "other stuff"....meh, it sounds cool anyway whatever it is.

Did you know that you start 96.3% of yer blogs with "so"? its true!

7:27 PM

 
Blogger snoopy said...

so watttttttt

ahaha

u really calculated that

wow... determina-shuN

2:49 AM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

i don't approve of the band name

2:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm regarding the band name, don't tell any Jews...

or Italians.

11:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home