I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The day that cost me lots of $$$

So on Saturday, I went downtown with Jacob, Linda and Laura and looked for some cool t-shirts that I could where at Freshwind. It was a slow start and there was very few things that I liked until I found a shirt that said, "Slip Jesus some Skin". I tried the one and only shirt of that kind and it was just.... to small. Like if I went fasted for like a day it would fit. I need my strength so I passed on that, but soon found hope in a store call Billabong where I found two amazing shirts!!! I also found a store call Zara, which I guess is pretty well known in the frequent shoppers circle, but it was new to me. I found a cool Jack Johnson kind of shirt and to top it all, one of the salesmen was (batting for the other team...wink wink) and he loved it so I think I am ok...

Anyways all in all, shopping is expensive I won't disclose the amount spent but man it costs $$ to look good.

Also a little message to guys out there... Did you know it costs girls like over $100 just to get there hair cut? That is nuts, I pay like $15. I have a new found respect for women as it costs them a lot more to be stylish.

Anyways,

see at at FW!!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rocked at FW and looked mighty fine, might I add.

It gets better and better!

S.

10:41 PM

 
Blogger snoopy said...

when i was at zara i ran into the mirror and then said 'xcuse me'

really i only pay 8 dollars for a hair cut...

3:04 AM

 
Blogger Sarah-Aubrey said...

Hey - I found your blog! What an exciting moment. Have a smashing good day.

12:26 AM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

haha!! batting for the other team.... hahahha!!!

Jon your hott!!

8:21 PM

 
Blogger James said...

Jon,
That is really cool dude. Yeah, I go to American Eagle and the shirts there are not that expensive, 15-20 dollars for a T-shirt, but it really racks up after a while! You also rocked at FW. You rock man!

11:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home