I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Freshwind!!!

Well, three days and like 35 hours of work down and I can barely stand up. Yes it's true, I'm not entirely sure that I can keep my eyes open. Anyways, as a blindly type this post up I just wanted to say how cool freshwind was. It was fantasitc with a capital f. Of all the day's I thought that our band was the best, and BJ was at a close second. The speaking was great and even though I didn't get to go into the real hospitality room, the secondary one did the job and kept me well fed.

Sooooooo gooooooood....

But now comes the extreme sleep that will last for a week. And I can't wait unitl the May 27th so that I can get the freshwind CD.

5 Comments:

Blogger Andrew G said...

Jon

the team and I were incredibly blessed by you.

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!

12:51 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

I to had trouble standing, but that happened on sat night when a certain dude who was extremly drunk in the spirit put his hand on my knee. haha. my leg turned to rubber and I had to hold on to stuff to stand up right. We should be drinking buddies Jon, woot.

1:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, Bailey's. That word makes my face light up. When the church's remedies fail, a bottle of Bailey's does that trick! Ha!

Twas good to see you too Jlo! When you come to Redding the 3 of us have to hang out (you me and Bailey!)

12:03 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

j-lo, you rock, buddy... good job!!!

2:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up with blogger not showing I commented!?

2:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home